Enhanced Version of BATMAN V SUPERMAN Trailer Hits IMAX on Monday, Regular Version Goes Online on Tuesday
Indie Revolver got the scoop on Thursday morning, with a source passing along an info sheet about Warner Bros.' planned rollout of the Batman v Superman trailer.
Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 9am PDT Zack Snyder tweets a special :05 clip “the tease of the tease” that does not contain trailer footage. He tells fans that they can sign up for special Imax screenings of the trailer on Monday, April 20 at 7pm local time. Fans go to batmanvsupermanmovie.com/imax to sign up. Each person who signs up is allowed to bring 1 guest. US Tix serviced thru Ticket Box People who sign up are treated as special ambassadors to the film and are told about select events before the rest of the world via email. Monday, April 20, 2015 at 9am PDT Zack Snyder tweets the teaser one sheet to further build excitement. Monday, April 20, 2015 at 7pm local time The ENHANCED trailer is screened in Imax theaters in US, Canada with an exclusive intro from Zack Snyder. Show flow:
• Zack Intro (he asks fans not to video tape the footage) – 20 seconds
• ENHANCED Trailer – 2 mins and 11 seconds
• Zack Returns (stoke fan excitement and show the trailer again) – 37 seconds
• ENHANCED Trailer – 2 mins and 15 seconds
• End on Hashtag #BatmanvSuperman All attendees are given special exclusive mini-onesheets. All attendees are sent via email a special digital asset TBD Tuesday, April 21, 2015 @ 9am PDT NON-ENHANCED Trailer is released worldwide online.
So I guess the common folk who can't make it to the IMAX showing not only have to wait a day but aren't good enough to see the enhanced version of the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer. Thanks, Warner Bros.
Enhanced Version of BATMAN V SUPERMAN Trailer Hits IMAX on Monday, Regular Version Goes Online on Tuesday Reviewed by Bill Kuchman on 4/16/2015 Rating: